Saturday 3 August 2013

Hello friends,


  In this busy schedule of life, we  are so busy in our works that we forget our friends who are the best part of our life and we hurt them by knowing or unknowingly so here comes the friendship day  where you can give them a surprise by a lovely message and remind them that  you still remember them and miss them a lot.
Hence , today I'm going to share some lovely messages on friends which you can use to send them as message or tag them on your Facebook status  or any social network.

 Happy Friendship Day To all The Visitors over Here.

 In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite. You'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time & beyond distance!Happy Friendship Day
 A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye :)    Happy Friendship Day

I met U as a stranger, I leave U as a friend, as long as the world stands, our friendship never ends. All friends never split N even if they do they will meet again.

We've known each other by chance, became friends by choice, still friends by decision. And when we say Friend forever, that's definitely a lifetime promise. Happy Friendship Day


If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend Forever! Happy Friendship Day

 I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realized tat loving a friend is even better, we lose people we love but we never lose true friends. Happy Friendship Day.

 Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Happy Friendship Day 
    
The taste of friendship doesn't comes when you are together ,It comes when u part ways& u realize that despite the  distance the friendship is still there.Happy Friendship Day.

True friends are like Diamonds they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves  they are scattered everywhere.The only good thing about your own mistakes, is that is might make other people happy.Happy Friendship Day 

A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it! Happy Friendship Day.

 A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship between us. Happy Friendship Day.

 What u see as truth what u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart.Happy Friendship Day.

 Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you..Happy Friendship Day

Life is for u, death is for me, being happy is for u, being sad is for  me, being together is for u, being lonely is for me, everything for u but u r for me.Happy Friendship day .

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall when clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall when wind exist? How can u tell me not to fall in friendship when u exist :) Happy Friendship day


0 comments:

Post a Comment