Sunday 19 May 2013

Friends I'm sharing some new awesome funny Facebook status with you all ... where its hard to control your laugh while reading which also has good sense of humor. i hope you  guys will like it

 There are known knows; these are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don't know we don't know

I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’s true lightness

I don't care what is written about me as long as it isn't true

Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours
Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald

Men are like bank accounts. The more money, the more interest they generate.

Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted

You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

My advice to you is to get married. If you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not you'll become a philosopher

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.

 Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.

The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one.

 If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

 I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

 If you are going through hell, keep going.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried.

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.

 Evening news is when they start off with Good Evening and then proceed to telling you why it isn't.

  I don’t mind if you sleep in class, but please do not snore, you are disrupting those who are sleeping.

 One day, I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me

 I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.

 I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.

 I got a lot of ideas. The problem is that most of them suck.

Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, Where the heck is the ceiling?

Don’t worry, they can’t hit us from this fa... -last words of a Civil war general

ERROR: Keyboard not found! Press any key to continue.

Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.

When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing : either the car is new or the wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment