Monday 22 April 2013



Today I'm going to share some mixed status which shows the funny and attitude side of you.... hope you all will like it.

 Long time ago ,people who sacrifice their sleep,family,food,laughter and other joys of life were called SAINTS.But now ,they are called IT Professionals.

I'm not lazy I'm just on my energy saving mode.

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Life is about change, sometimes it's painful,sometimes it's beautiful,but most of the time it's both.

Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else ,because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate.


The world can be amazing when you're slightly strange.


You never realize how boring your life is until someone ask what you like to do for fun.


I don't have a attitude problem ,i just have a personality you can't handle!!!


My life,my choices,my mistakes,my lessons, not your business.


Its funny how when I'm loud, people  tell me to be quiet,but when I'm quiet, people ask me whats wrong with me.


Asking a question you already know just to see if the person will lie.

The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever.


It's funny how after an argument is over you begin  to think about more clever things you should have said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment