Friday 1 February 2013

Flowers are the best medium to express your feelings. You can express love, surprise your love with a beautiful flowers and  best messages.

Here i'm Sharing few awesome status or messages for rose day.


My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, similar to a rose without color. Love you forever Happy Rose Day

Bunch of Red Rose for my true love I can’t live without you “I love you”.Happy Rose Day
                   
A Single Rose for u for being in my life,Thank you so mush to complete my Life.Happy Rose Day
The Rose Speaks of Love Silently, in a language known only to the Heart. Happy Rose Day!
A Bunch of Red roses signifies deep love & respect for you my love. Friends for Ever Sweetheart!!Happy Rose Day

If A Perfumed Rose Touches Your Face,
If Your Mobile Dances On A Nice Tone,
Remember Its Me Trying To Say You
Happy Rose Day 2013.

Since love first made the breast an instrument Of fierce lamenting,
by its flame my heart Was molten to a mirror,
like a rose I pluck my breast apart
that I may hang This mirror in your sight. Happy Rose Day 2013.

With this rose, I reveal all my thoughts and feelings about you that I have withheld for so long. I feel when I am with you… I am like a rose, not because of it?s beauty,
but because I am able to bloom and grow with you...
Happy Rose Day 2013.

Don’t find love, let love find you. That’s why it’s called falling in love, because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall. Happy Rose Day 2013.


But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold Happy Rose Day 2013.

What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet as you Happy Rose Day 2013.



0 comments:

Post a Comment