Sunday 30 December 2012

Awesome quotes to say good bye to the year and welcome new year


Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning, but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.

It's the end of 2012. It's the end of it all. Those days are gone, it's over now, we're moving on.


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
Plato

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.
Read more at

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.

If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.

I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn't need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.

What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.

That's been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it's worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.

If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm.

I spent three days a week for 10 years educating myself in the public library, and it's better than college. People should educate themselves - you can get a complete education for no money. At the end of 10 years, I had read every book in the library and I'd written a thousand stories.

I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will e
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.

Anyone who has declared someone else to be an idiot, a bad apple, is annoyed when it turns out in the end that he isn't.

I would never disrespect any man, woman, chick or child out there. We're all the same. What goes around comes around, and karma kicks us all in the butt in the end of the day.

I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.

If the world comes to an end, I want to be in Cincinnati. Everything comes there ten years later.

If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair.


0 comments:

Post a Comment