Thursday 27 December 2012



Hello friends,

Here is some funny Facebook status for you all

Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world,i know because i have it thousands times...

When you judge me without knowing me,you do not define me, you define yourself..

Man made money but money made him mad.

Brilliant people do not make mistakes but mistake make people brilliants..

I don't have a drinking problem I'm just really thirsty

Failure is not getting knocked down, it's not getting u again.

Sunglasses: Allowing you to stare at people without getting caught. its like Facebook in real life

Their is always a 3 sides in any argument, your side, my side and right side...

We live in an age when pizza gets to your home before the police

Whenever you're feeling down ,remember,you're the one that won

If you cant convince them then confuse them...

People say that you cannot live without love...i think oxygen is more important...

I always arrive late at the office,but i make u for it by leaving it early

I don't have a attitude problem ,I just have a personality you cant handle!

I could not repair your brakes, so i made your horn louder

I Don't try to be Awesome. Awesome tries to be me. 
 
Is lucky to have friends as awesome as mine!

Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, A Sentence Without Spaces.

Love is love, and it's gonna stay that way forever.

I may not be the most popular person, the most beautiful person, or the most liked person, but why the hell should I care when I've got the most awesome friends!

I have finally been diagnosed...I have a serious condition known as "Awesomeness". Don't worry though, it's a very rare condition and it's not contagious!

I'm not short...I'm condensed awesome!

"If your reading this, I think your awesome!"

There there, its OK. not everyone can be as awesome as me .

<-- Is my name! Isn't it awesome!?!

Is the coolest, funniest, awesomeness, sweetest, prettiest, princess you'll ever meet!

I'm not trying to impress you or anything but. . . I CAN RIDE MY BIKE WITHOUT STABILIZERS! :O

Laugh me makes it well oh but life your of seconds 30 waste to going am i hello! NOW READ IT BACKWARDS !

0 comments:

Post a Comment