Sunday 23 December 2012

Hello Friends

This Christmas you never know, you might make a lonely person smile because of your Christmas wish. The idea of Christmas wishes can go a long way in maintaining relationships and creating a bond that can only become stronger with time. I'm sharing some messages  to you which you can share  with your loved once ..


May the Christmas Magic
Brings health, wealth and peace to you home
And make your Christmas a fun filed Celebration
Merry Christmas and Happy new Year

I am having great pleasure to wish you
Merry Christmas and Happy new year
Filled with fun and Celebration

Magic of Christmas gives your the Confidence
to face all the challenges waiting ahead
Merry Christmas and Happy New year

Let us pray to the god
For all the mercy He has shown to us
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

It is the Christmas Day again
It is the birthday or our savior
Time to dress up and enjoy
Merry Christmas to You

Magic of Christmas Not only fills in you hear
But it spreads to your loved one
Merry Christmas to you and your Family

You are my best friend and
I am really lucky to get you as my best friend
Enjoy Christmas and New year
Merry Christmas to You

Christmas and New year are there for party
So Let us celebrate the Christmas and New year
To take a break and get ready for a new start
Merry Christmas to You

It is the time for party and fun
Do not go to church as it is filled with sinners
Let us celebrate the Christmas in our own way
Merry Christmas to You

As the nature and heaven is rejoicing
Magic of Christmas spreads love in the world
I wish my best friend a season filled with happiness
Merry Christmas to You

I am willing to give you everything.
Even if it will mean giving my life to you.
Jesus has done the same;
He gave His life to us without a doubt.
Merry Christmas!
 
You have the power to make me smile when I am sad,
 and make me feel relaxed when I am tired.
 I love you for giving me the drive to live and enjoy!
 Merry Christmas!

I cannot help but admire your eagerness and strong passion towards life.
How I wish I can have that energy too!
Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment